Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Generation Next

Every generation has the potential to be better than the last. We forget that. We just carry the arrogance that we actually are.


When I do make a decision, at least I know I did something. Let the chips fall where they may. Just complaining about something makes me sound like a whiny bitch. Nobody likes a whiny bitch. Plus it's like the analogy of a frog in a pot of water being brought to a slow boil, compared to one being put straight into a boiling pot.


It really helped to bounce ideas off friends, and those who may give their own opinion. At least there's one matter that I'm trying to deal with, taking some action, and getting some sounding boards. I wonder if it will turn out positive. Hmmm.... Oh well, at least I'm doing something. I can only hope it goes well for me.


Everyone else's problems look simpler than your own. It's like looking throug a distorted window. Weird. This should teach us that what we perceive to know, just isn't true.

No comments:

Post a Comment