Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Walking Points


Whatever it is you do, I truly believe it's persistence that matters in a big way. And sometimes the moral courage to follow-through (but that's a whole different kettle of fish). 

I'm not delivering up a novel idea; its been made sayings of and stuff, but it is indeed a Truth. 

I was reading an anecdote about it just the other day. Don't give up. Keep calm and carry on (another saying from another age...)

You're lucky if you can get the support from others, by the way. Appreciate such people. They are the ones that give you the extra push and inspiration along the way. I find that they give you the motivation you need sometimes. It does help. And I thank them for it. 

Just make sure you're doing something worthwhile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment